Trust Administration

Durable Powers of Attorney

Under Florida law, any competent adult can create a written document known as a Durable Power of Attorney to assist in handling their property in the event he or she becomes incapacitated. Creating a Durable Power of Attorney can avoid the necessity of having to open a guardianship proceeding in court and the expense and aggravation of such a proceeding. A Durable Power of Attorney is especially valuable for paying your bills and protecting your assets upon incapacitation. A Durable Power of Attorney is no longer valid or enforceable upon your death.

Trader Legal offers a Healthcare and Estate Planning Package which includes the following estate planning documents: Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Designation of Healthcare Surrogate, Designation of Preneed Guardian, and Durable Power of Attorney. Give us a call today at (321) 723-6731 for package pricing and more information.


Rudi Trader is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. He has practiced law as an attorney handling family law cases for over thirty years. His extensive experience in handling family law cases makes him uniquely qualified to act as a family law mediator and help the parties get their case resolved without the expense, aggravation and uncertainty of a contested trial or hearing. Rudi is available to mediate family law cases prior to the case being filed with the court or after the case has already been filed.


Juvenile Dependency

Juvenile dependency actions are filed when a parent has been accused of abuse, abandonment, or neglect of a minor child. Although dependency actions can be filed by certain individuals, they are usually filed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) of the State of Florida. If you have been accused of abusing, abandoning, or neglecting a minor child in a dependency action, call Trader Legal at (321) 723-6731 for aggressive, experienced, and competent representation.