Marital Settlement Agreements

When parties to a dissolution of marriage (divorce) action settle the issues of their case they will need to enter into what is typically called a Marital Settlement Agreement.  If the parties have minor children, the Marital Settlement Agreement can include a Parenting Plan addressing the issues related to the minor children or the Parenting Plan can be a separate agreement.  When the parties to a dissolution of marriage action settle or partially settle their case, it is important that the Marital Settlement Agreement is drafted by a competent, knowledgeable and experienced attorney who practices in the area of family law.


Rudi Trader is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. He has practiced law as an attorney handling family law cases for over thirty years. His extensive experience in handling family law cases makes him uniquely qualified to act as a family law mediator and help the parties get their case resolved without the expense, aggravation and uncertainty of a contested trial or hearing. Rudi is available to mediate family law cases prior to the case being filed with the court or after the case has already been filed.


Juvenile Dependency

Juvenile dependency actions are filed when a parent has been accused of abuse, abandonment, or neglect of a minor child. Although dependency actions can be filed by certain individuals, they are usually filed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) of the State of Florida. If you have been accused of abusing, abandoning, or neglecting a minor child in a dependency action, call Trader Legal at (321) 723-6731 for aggressive, experienced, and competent representation.