Landlord TenantLandlord/ Tenant and Evictions

At Trader Legal, our attorneys can help you negotiate and draft leases and rental agreements and represent you in any landlord/ tenant disputes. We represent both landlords and tenants in cases involving breach of contract, security deposit disputes, disputes regarding the condition of the rented property, evictions, and other rental disputes.

Under Florida law, the courts strictly construe the landlord/tenant statutes so you need a competent, knowledgeable, and experienced attorney to represent you. At Trader Legal, our attorneys can adequately represent you. Call us at (321) 723-6731 to schedule a consultation today!


Rudi Trader is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. He has practiced law as an attorney handling family law cases for over thirty years. His extensive experience in handling family law cases makes him uniquely qualified to act as a family law mediator and help the parties get their case resolved without the expense, aggravation and uncertainty of a contested trial or hearing. Rudi is available to mediate family law cases prior to the case being filed with the court or after the case has already been filed.



Juvenile dependency actions are filed when a parent has been accused of abuse, abandonment, or neglect of a minor child. Although dependency actions can be filed by certain individuals, they are usually filed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) of the State of Florida. If you have been accused of abusing, abandoning, or neglecting a minor child in a dependency action, call Trader Legal at (321) 723-6731 for aggressive, experienced, and competent representation.