Real Estate Practice Areas

Residential Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contracts and Closings

At Trader Legal, we represent Buyers and Sellers in residential real estate transactions. We can help you with negotiating the contract, drafting the contract, and closing on the transaction. Purchasing or selling real estate involves many complicated and confusing legal issues.  Learn More

Landlord / Tenant

At Trader Legal, our lawyers help clients negotiate and draft leases and rental agreements and our lawyers represent landlords and tenants in cases involving breach of contract, security deposit disputes, disputes about the condition of the rented property, rental disputes, evictions, etc. Learn More

Mortgage Foreclosures

Whether you are seeking to file a foreclosure action or defend a foreclosure action, you should know your rights and obligations. Call Trader Legal today at (321) 723-6731.  Learn More


Rudi Trader is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. He has practiced law as an attorney handling family law cases for over thirty years. His extensive experience in handling family law cases makes him uniquely qualified to act as a family law mediator and help the parties get their case resolved without the expense, aggravation and uncertainty of a contested trial or hearing. Rudi is available to mediate family law cases prior to the case being filed with the court or after the case has already been filed.



Juvenile dependency actions are filed when a parent has been accused of abuse, abandonment, or neglect of a minor child. Although dependency actions can be filed by certain individuals, they are usually filed by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) of the State of Florida. If you have been accused of abusing, abandoning, or neglecting a minor child in a dependency action, call Trader Legal at (321) 723-6731 for aggressive, experienced, and competent representation.